*Spoilers Below Beware!*
Episode: Season 3 Premiere “Seeds”
(In no particular order)
- We see Carl killing zombies like all growing 12-year-old boys dream of doing. Plus, someone has a crush. I see that even the zombie apocalypse can’t stop teenage hormones.
- Rick is FINALLY pissed at Lorie. Man, I wonder how many people want to see her killed by walkers…
- Everyone loves shanking zombies. I don’t blame them; it’s pretty awesome.
- Michonne is my new girl crush. I want to be a badass like her. I mean… zombie slaves and ninja style moves. The girl has my heart.
- I kind of miss Dale. I need someone to remind me of how we need morality. Blah blah blah. j/k.
- Glenn was not someone’s suicide mission bitch in this episode. Geesh! I guess he needed a break after being sent into a walker-infested town five million times to get Lori tampons supplies.
- I think T-Dog said something this episode…I just can’t remember what it was…
- Pregnant Lori might have a zombie baby. Can it pop out of her uterus like that scene from Alien? Oh, pretty please!
- The only musical scene I like with my zombie entertainment is in Shaun of the Dead. Promise me no more sad Southern singing. This isn’t O Brother Where Art Thou?
- There are actual live people in the prison… oh yea… this is going to be interesting. I can’t wait to see the next episode and find out how many of those prisoners will get shanked by Carl.